CLARA HUTCHINSON – HOLISTIC THERAPIST & HEALER
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
I qualified as a Massage Therapist in 2004 with an ITEC Level 3 diploma in Holistic Massage and Anatomy & Physiology as well as the Clare Maxwell Hudson Diploma of Massage. I was taught by Clare herself, who has achieved international recognition in her field. I also hold a Level 3 diploma in Reflexology with Distinction. I am fully insured and a member of the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
I am qualified in advanced massage techniques, Indian Head Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Holistic Facials, Hot Stone Massage, Usui Reiki and Angelic Reiki. In addition to my own private practice, I have worked at top London spas including The Sanctuary, Covent Garden and Calmia Inner Beauty day spa.
During this career path, I have been fortunate enough to be able to stay at home and enjoy raising my two beautiful children. Being pregnant and becoming a mother has given me an insight into the therapeutic benefits of holistic therapies for women.
I had my Reiki 1 attunement in 2007 and this led me on a powerful healing journey. I am an Usui Reiki Master and an Angelic Reiki Practitioner and it is my conscious calling to follow a spiritual path. My healing work has taken me to a deep alignment with soul and I am passionate about what I do.
My first name ‘Clara’ comes from the Latin meaning ‘bright’, ‘light’ or ‘clear’, so I felt that it was fitting to use my name for my therapy work, as I wish to share the light and knowledge I have gained.
- BA (hons) English
- ITEC (dip) Holistic Massage
- ITEC (dip) Anatomy & Physiology
- Clare Maxwell Hudson (dip) Massage
- Reflexology Level 3, BSY- Distinction
- Usui Reiki Levels 1 & 2 and Reiki Master/Teacher with Shakti Cabral, London
- Transformational Healing with Shakti Cabral, London
- Angelic Reiki, Levels 1 & 2, 3 & 4 & Professional Practitioner with Jayn-Lee Miller, Principal of The Academy of Angelic Healing, Harrow
- Organic Skincare Facial Certificate, School of Natural Healing
- Indian Head Massage (cert) London Therapists
- Eastern Facial Massage (cert) London Therapists
- Pregnancy Massage (cert) London College of Massage
- Pre-conceptual, Pregnancy & Postnatal Reflexology (cert), Louise Keet, London School of Reflexology
- Hot Stone Massage (cert) Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine
- Oriental Facial Diagnosis (cert) Middlesex School of Complementary Medicine
- Qualified Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessor (cert) Winter & Co.
- Trained in spa body treatments using the following techniques: dry skin body brushing, exfoliation, mud wraps, lymph drainage and reflexology
- Product knowledge: Jurlique, Calmia, Dermalogica, The Sanctuary, Aromatherapy Associates, FUSHI, Thalgo, Neal’s Yard Remedies, Botanicals.
- I am fully insured and a member of CThA (Complementary Therapists Association)
- Registered with Hillingdon Council